I’ve called New South Wales home for most of my life and the entire state is littered with amazing waterfalls and swimming holes – many of which are very close to Sydney or other larger areas.
I love spending my weekends exploring the hidden gems that New South Wales has to offer. From the pieces of nature scattered throughout Sydney to the wonders of the Blue Mountains and of course my favourite and my local – The Royal National Park.
Jump straight to the region you’re interested in by clicking the links below:
- Greater Sydney
- Blue Mountains
- South Coast Region (near Wollongong and Illawarra)
- Southern Highlands & Shoalhaven Region (near Kiama, Berry, Kangaroo Valley)
- Central Coast
- Mid North Coast (near Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie)
- Northern Rivers (near Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore)
- The Snowy Mountains (Kosciusko National Park)
- New England Region (near Tamworth, Armidale)
The following areas I am yet to visit and document:
- Newcastle and Male Macquarie
- Hunter Valley
- Central West (near Bathurst, Orange, Mudgee, Parkes)
- Port Stephens
Search For A Particular Spot
Sydney is jam packed with amazing walks, waterfalls and swimming holes scattered throughout the city and surrounding areas. You don’t have to travel a long way to experience some of the best of what nature has to offer.
You can read all our documented walking guides for the Greater Sydney Region here.
Below you can look through all our Sydney guides:
South Coast Region (near Wollongong and Illawarra)
Southern Highlands & Shoalhaven Region (near Kiama, Berry, Kangaroo Valley)
Mid North Coast (near Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie)
Northern Rivers (near Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore)
The Snowy Mountains (Kosciusko National Park)
New England Region (near Tamworth, Armidale)
All NSW Locations By Alphabetical Order
Below you can scroll through all of our NSW locations in alphabetical order and find a particular walk you’re looking for.
Can’t find your walk? Check out every single one of our guides listed by Alphabetical order.